No Products in the Cart
Peppermint is amazing for energy-boosting, focus, digestive support, tension taming – all the things. I love to apply this one to our temples when we feel a headache coming along. Or using the inhaling method to clear a foggy mind! Peppermint in the diffuser with Lemon and Lavender makes a great pick me up.
This is one of the oils that I will never find myself without and is always in my bag for
any time I need it on-the-go.
Peppermint essential oil provides a familiar, recognisable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma.
- Supports proper digestive system
- Take a few drops in a vegetable capsule with a carrier oil to help support proper digestive function & promote healthy bowel function.
- Helps with occasional nausea
- Rub peppermint oil on your stomach (diluted), to help alleviate nausea, or in a capsule.
You can also rub on the bottom of your feet for added relief.
- Helps with occasional feelings of fullness - You can rub it on your stomach or take in a veggie capsule.
- Apply 2 drops of carrier oil & 2 drops of peppermint to temples & back of neck to aid in head tension relief. Also, shoulders, back, knees, and feet!
- Diffuse Peppermint to aid in taking deep, clear, breaths.
- Diffuse to help promote focus and clarity.
- Use in a refreshing massage - Peppermint provides support to the nervous system and supports proper joint & cartilage function. It also has a cooling sensation, perfect for any muscles that need relief!